Sunday 5 August 2018

Challenge 13 - The Jungle Book

The most intriguing first lines in Puffin classics – in pictures illustration by Marc Martin

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

Our new challenge is The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling which is a collection of stories set in the Indian forest. The main characters are animals and one boy, Mowgli, who was raised by wolves. 

Here's how The Librarian interpreted the challenge:


More details on my blog 

Please do check the schedule in the side-bar. Challenge 12 (The Little Mermaid)  will remain open for another week and I'll be back on August 18th with my 'Librarian's Choice' - projects which caught my eye. 

I hope you will join The Library. 

2 comments:

  1. Really fun book cover, theme and cards! I love it! I hope I will have time to play along!

    ReplyDelete