Saturday 29 September 2018

Librarian's Choice - Challenge 15 - Winnie the Pooh

Our Visiting Librarian for Challenge 15, Gina , has now returned to her own bookshelves but before she left we picked out some of the wonderful entries to showcase in The Library. 

Jane Willis  gave her bear an improvised Winnie the Pooh look and added lots of honey:


Heather's  simple design is buzzing with cuteness:

This lovely card by Auroracrafts  is classic Pooh: 

I hope you will copy the badge (above) to your blogs.

The current challenge - Oscar- is still open for another week and also I'll be back tomorrow with challenge 17 - a gripping thriller, fresh off the bestseller list. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee! Thanks so much for the pick! Such a fun challenge! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for including me in the top picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so fun being a guest librarian! I have to say all of the cards submitted were wonderful and I loved visiting and seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete