Sunday 25 November 2018

Challenge 21 - From Time to Time


Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This challenge we have a Visiting Librarian Lynn (aka Linby)  who has chosen From Time to Time by Jack Finney. 

This is a book about time travel and New York, and even, The Titanic. 

Here's how the librarians interpreted the challenge:

Lynne  (Linby) 


I hope you'll visit Lynne's blog to find out more. 

Please do check the schedule in the side-bar. This challenge will close on 15th December. 



Challenge 20 (Bridget Jones's Diary) will remain open for another week and I'll be back on December 8th with the  'Librarian's Choice' .


I hope you will join The Library. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to be a visiting librarian. Love your card the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these card-the collage look of the first one and that amazing night sky on the second x

    ReplyDelete