Sunday 9 December 2018

Challenge 22- The Snowman

The 30 Best Christmas Books of All Time – The Mission – Medium

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

Are you feeling Christmassy? Then, Raymond Briggs's classic The Snowman is just the book for you. It's snowmen all the way! 

Here's how The Librarian interpreted the challenge:




More details on my blog 

Please do check the schedule in the side-bar. This challenge will close on 29th December.

Challenge 21 (From Time to Time)  will remain open for another week and I'll be back on Decembr 22nd with my 'Librarian's Choice' - projects which caught my eye. 

I hope you will join The Library. 


3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across this challenge blog and I am SUPER excited!! I love books and this looks like a challenge I will love following along!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Thanks for another fun challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete