Saturday 29 February 2020

Librarian's Choice - Goggle's Monster Valentine

Our Visiting Librarian, Michelle (aka I Card Everyone), has now returned to her own bookshelves, but before she left, she asked me to thank you for your fabulous entries and we picked out a few to display in The Library:

Heather's monster is a bit cute and a bit creepy:
Picture

Julie's monster is totally armless:

A touch of glitter makes Deanne's card sparkle :

I hope you'll copy the badge (above) and display it on your blogs.

The current challenge, Elmer  is still open for another week but put on your dancing shoes and come back tomorrow for a challenge that's tutu much fun. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Marina and Michele! This was a really fun cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone!!! Beautiful projects! Thanks so much for choosing my project as a Librarian's Choice! Greatly appreciate it! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, thanks for the pick, this was definitely a fun one - makes me think of Valentines in a whole new way! Congrats all!

    ReplyDelete