Saturday 23 May 2020

Librarian's Choice - The Girl on the Train

The entries to this challenge were stunning! Here are just a few I've picked out for The library display - all of which had used the cover as inspiration:




I hope you'll copy the badge (above) and display it on your blogs.
The Girl on the Train (Movie Tie-In) By Paula Hawkins | Used - Very Good | 9780735212169 | World of Books

The current challenge - My Naughty Little Sister - will remain open for another week. Come back tomorrow for a new challenge, when we'll have a Visiting Librarian and a boy who never grew up. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my card as a Librarian Choice. I have also seen the film and read the book, both of which I enjoyed immensely.

    Congratulations to Pia and Chris

    Hope everyone is safe and well xxx

    ReplyDelete