Sunday 18 April 2021

Librarian's Choice - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

 

What great entries there were for this challenge! These ones will be displayed in The Library:

Julene's treasured photo works perfectly with the Alice theme:


Lia's bookmark goes perfectly with the book:


This fun, layered design is by Lisa




I hope you'll copy the badge (above) and display it on your blogs.


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR LIBRARY USERS

The librarian has decided to take a sabbatical and, as the sole employee of The Library, that means we'll have to close our doors for a while. Hopefully, The Library will reopen later in the year with lots of great new books and a refreshed crafting mojo! 


16 comments:

  1. A break is always good - we'll miss you! Take care, Marina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry to see you closing your doors temporarily. Will be waiting patiently for them to re-open :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your sabbatical - see you again soon, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am too late for this challenge which is a bummer and a real bummer that you are taking a hiatus but I understand. I do truly hope you do return because I love this challenge even though I never found the time to enter often enough. If you want to see my creations head on over to http://createdbybb.blogspot.ca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your well-deserved break, we will miss you 😘!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration! Enjoy your time off....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the Alice winners and enjoy your sabbatical, Marina! That sounds refreshing, actually! Stay well, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick! Enjoy your sabbatical!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break, will miss this challenge, always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone needs a break...I understand the need!! Just know that I will miss this challenge and will anxiously be awaiting its return!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab picks. Enjoy your break, hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy a well-deserved holiday. I hope you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FYI....I miss this challenge!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was hoping you'd come back and you were fine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's been a year, so are you (hopefully) thinking about ending your sabbatical soon? I was looking back through my blog and found several layouts inspired by your fun challenges, which made me miss them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is the library ever going to re-open? I loved the challenges and would enjoy participating again!

    ReplyDelete