Monday 15 May 2023

Challenge 81- The Reading List

 


Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.


You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

For the grand re-opening of  The Library, our book is The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams. Published in 2021 it's described as 'emotional and uplifting' and 'a love letter to books'. 

Perhaps you'll be inspired by the cover's colour scheme, the diagonal design, the cat in the window...or something else?

Here's what The Librarian made: 
More details on my blog 




This challenge closes on 14th June.

I hope you'll join The Library. 


4 comments:

  1. I hope to get my card done on the weekend. Already have an idea. Love this theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my name doesn’t show..it’s Birgit at http://createdbybb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sorry my photo didn’t work, and don’t know how to fix it. Thanks for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete