Sunday 24 June 2018

Challenge 10 - The Rose Garden


Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

The library challenge has reached double figures so it's time for (I think) an easy challenge - even if you haven't read the book,  The book is The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley. It's a time travel romance set in Cornwall and it's got roses, gardens, smugglers and a teashop - just to give you some ideas!

Here's how The Librarian interpreted this challenge: 



more details on my blog 


Please do check the schedule in the side-bar. Challenge 9 (Where the Wild Things Are )  will remain open for another week and I'll be back on July 7th  with my 'Librarian's Choice' - projects which caught my eye. 

I hope you will join The Library. 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and a good choice for June to have a rose theme. The rose painting card is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge, Marina! Thank you to Sandie, who reminded me! Your cards are delightful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete