Saturday 21 July 2018

Librarian's Choice - Challenge 10 - The Rose Garden

Thanks a bunch for the fabulous bouquet of cards entered into this challenge! 

Here's the Librarian's choice:

Pippa's beautifully coloured card has the garden on a cupcake.

DSC_0400(watermarked).JPG

Carol's rose cards are a beautiful, timeless design.


Roses and romance make Jan R's card perfect for the theme.

I hope you will copy the badge (above) to your blogs.

The current challenge - Hollywood Wives - is still open for another week and also I'll be back tomorrow with challenge 12 - when something fishy will be going on. 

4 comments:

  1. Thrilled to see my cards standing next to Jan's and Pippa's in receiving Librarian's Choice recognition. Thank you!! My blog will be sporting your badge with pride!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three gorgeous cards - congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card.Will be getting a badge on the blog as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Librarian's Choice! Thanks so much!! And congrats to the other winner's as well.

    ReplyDelete