Saturday 7 July 2018

Librarian's Choice - Challenge 9 - Where the Wild Things Are

Before I show you my choice, I just want to say that there are some amazing crafters who visit the library almost every challenge and whose wonderful, imaginative creations I could happily showcase every time. I hope you know how much I appreciate you. 

Here's the Librarian's choice for Where The Wild Things Are. 

Firstly, two wonderful cards that perfectly evoke the cover:







Finally, great use of the 'wild thing' theme for this lovely z-fold card:


I hope you will copy the badge (above) to your blogs.

The current challenge - The Rose Garden - is still open for another week and also I'll be back tomorrow with challenge 11 - where we'll be donning shoulder pads and shades for a trip back to the eighties. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! I was off-line for a few days and just saw this. So fun to be chosen. :)

    ReplyDelete