Sunday 7 July 2019

Challenge 37 - Five Weeks in a Balloon

five weeks in a balloon book - Google Search

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This challenge we have a Visiting Librarian, Martina who has chosen Five Weeks in a Balloon by Jules Verne. 



Martina 
more details on Martina's blog 


Marina 
More details on my blog. 

This challenge will close on 27th July. 

 Challenge 36 (The Rainbow) will remain open for another week.

I hope you'll join The Library.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great challenge. Great cards by Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome examples!!! Digging through my stash.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just wondering how I look up my challenge card?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun inspiration, thanks for the pretty samples!

    ReplyDelete