Saturday 4 January 2020

Librarian's Choice - Rupert Annual

Thank you for all the fabulous entries into this challenge. 

The Librarian has selected a couple to display in The Library.

Plaid, Christmas tree, yellow title...Cheryl E managed to tick all the Rupert boxes on her lovely layout:

Just a bear, a tree, and a snowstorm -  I Card Everyone 's card is a great take on the cover:


I hope you'll copy the badge (above) and display it on your blogs. 

Rupert Bear Annual 1965 - I had this one....my Nan used to buy me one every Christmas (right up until I was 35!!)

The current challenge, Anthology, is still open for another week and come back tomorrow when a Visiting Librarian will be sharing a book about a boy and his dogs. 

3 comments:

  1. Marina, I am so very pleased, and honored! This Rupert was so much fun to create - and oh the mess I made with all that snow!
    Congratulations, Cheryl - you look as if you've had just as much fun creating that darling memory!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my layout as one of your literary picks! The book cover offered great inspiration. Looking forward to more challenges in 2020.

    ReplyDelete