Saturday 15 August 2020

Librarian's Choice - Miniature Garden Grower

 

There were so many wonderful entries into this challenge - it was really hard to pick just a few to showcase in The Library, but here goes:


Vannessa coloured and fussy cut this busy gnome garden scene: 


Vicky's card prickled my fancy: 


Donna's miniature garden is the highlight of her layered design: 

I hope you'll copy the badge (above) and display it on your blogs.

RHS Miniature Garden Grower By Holly Farrell

The current challenge - The Fault in Our Stars - will remain open for another week and tomorrow a Visiting Librarian will be sweeping us off our feet with a Regency romance. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so delighted my card was showcased, thank you! Congrats to Vannessa and Donna too with those fabulous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marina and congrats to Vanessa and Vicky. What a fun challenge! I love your blog and all the inspiration within!

    ReplyDelete