Sunday 16 August 2020

Challenge 66 - Bridgerton : The Duke and I

 


Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This challenge we have a Visiting Librarian, Vivi, and she's chosen The Duke and I by Julia Quinn. Published in 2000, The Duke and I is the first in the romance series 'Bridgertons' and the author has been called a 'contemporary Jane Austen'. 


Vivi

More details on her blog 


Marina 
More details on her blog 

This challenge will close on 5th September. 

 Challenge 65 - The Fault in Our Stars   - will remain open for another week.

I hope you'll join The Library.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card from the visiting librarian. Your card is so CAS - I struggle to do a design like that - looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete