Saturday 27 October 2018

Librarian's Choice - The Woman in the Window



Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous creations for this challenge. 

Our Visiting Librarian for Challenge 17 , Lynne has now returned to her own bookshelves. Here are  the Librarian's Choices: 



Lucille used a literal interpretation of the book's title and made a pretty and whimsical card:

Cornelia was inspired by the cover and added a touch of humour: 
I hope you will copy the badge (above) to your blogs.

The current challenge - Dracula - is still open for another week and also I'll be back tomorrow with challenge 19, where it is always winter and never Christmas. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Librarians for choosing my card - I m delighted! I LOVE this challenge! I wish I could play along all the time! Big congrats to Lucille, such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for recognizing my card, happy! So glad I found this challenge, great challenge for book lovers. Congrats to Cornelia too, just Love her sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete