Sunday 17 March 2019

Challenge 29 - The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse

Usborne-Town-Mouse-and-the-Country-Mouse-c2007-NEW-Hardcover

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This time we have a very old fable, originally attributed to Aesop, the ancient Greek storyteller. It's been retold many times and in the library we have it as this brightly coloured, children's picture book.

Here's what The Librarian came up with: 



More details on my blog. 

This challenge will close on 6th April. 

Challenge 28   (The Party)  will remain open for another week.

I hope you'll join The Library.



1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute is that book cover! I am not sure if I have any mice stamps. I am going to have to look around for an idea.

    ReplyDelete