Saturday 28 September 2019

Librarian's Choice - Reader's Choice

What fabulous entries into The Library's first ever Reader's Choice challenge. What interesting books were chosen! What creative ideas were shared! 

Here are a few that caught my eye:

Shirley chose To Kill a Mockingbird 

Image result for to kill a mockingbird

Kathy M chose All Booked Up


Image result for all booked up terrie curran

Ginny chose Mr Popper's Penguins
playful penguins ginny harrell stampin' up

library challenge


I hope you will copy the badge (above) to your blogs.

The current challenge, I'll Take Manhattan , is open for another week, and come back tomorrow when a Visiting Librarian will be bringing a secret something. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my card. All the cards were great and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Great interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Ginny and Kathy! Thank you so much for choosing my card.It is a nice surprise. I love playing this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such fabulous recreations!

    ReplyDelete