Sunday 25 October 2020

Librarian's Choice- What to look for in Autumn

 



Thanks for the fabulous entries into this challenge. Here are a few we'll be displaying in The Library. 

This time they were all chosen for the same reason: they did a great job of reflecting the book.




I hope you'll copy the badge (above) and display it on your blogs.



The current challenge , pick of the paperbacksis still open for another week, and come back later for a new challenge starring a children's picture book...


3 comments:

  1. As I've only recently discovered your challenge, I'm thrilled to see that my card has been chosen in the Librarian's choice list, thank you. I'm hoping that I'll be able to join you again in future challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing! Perfect interpretations of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for showcasing my card. I love the idea of using book covers as inspiration and look forward to joining in with your challenge again :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete