Wednesday 10 May 2023

Announcement from The Library

The Librarian has dusted off the bookshelves and restocked them with the latest paperbacks, timeless classics and best-selling non-fiction books - The Library is reopening!
 
If you love reading – or just looking at book covers – this challenge is for you.  Each challenge will feature a book and you can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The Story
 
Challenges will now be monthly, starting on the 15th of every month.

The re-launch challenge will begin on 15th May 2023.

I hope you’ll join The Library.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm glad you are coming v
    Back

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Looking forward to playing along!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo HOO! I am so excited! Glad you're coming back, Marina!! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! I am so excited!! I am working on my card right now!!!

    ReplyDelete