Saturday 16 September 2023

Challenge 85 - October, October

 

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.


You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This month we've got a pick from the Children's Fiction department: October October by Katya Balen.  This is an award-winning novel , published in 2020. Here's the blurb:

October and her dad live in the woods. They know the trees and the rocks and the lake and stars like best friends. They live in the woods and they are wild. And that's the way it is.

Until the year October turns eleven. That's the year October rescues a baby owl. It's the year Dad falls out of the biggest tree in their woods. The year the woman who calls herself October's mother comes back. The year everything changes.

Here's what The Librarian made:

more details on my blog

This challenge closes on 14th October. 
I hope you'll join The Library. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to connect my post for this challenge but it says I am taking too long when I get to the picture part...grrr. here is my link...https://createdbybb.blogspot.com/2023/10/a-little-moonbeam.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I did it but just a different way:)

    ReplyDelete