Sunday 19 July 2020

Challenge 64 - Miniature Garden Grower

RHS Miniature Garden Grower By Holly Farrell

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This challenge we're in the Gardening section of The Library, and the book is : Miniature Garden Grower by Holly Farrell. 

This book is produced by the Royal Horticultural Society, who organise the famous annual Chelsea Flower Show. It offers expert advice on creating terrariums and other tiny gardens, such as a miniature forest in a windowbox and a herb garden in a teapot. 




More details on my blog.

This challenge will close on 8th August. 

 Challenge 63 - Crimes Against a Book Club  - will remain open for another week.

I hope you'll join The Library.


2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING the book covers you're choosing! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed Vicky here - what a great challenge! I'll be back! Di x

    ReplyDelete