Sunday 14 March 2021

Challenge 79 - Teach Yourself Dutch

 

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.


You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

We're still in the non-fiction department , this time: modern languages...Teach Yourself Dutch. Maybe you'll be inspired by the Netherlands, tulips, windmills, canals ; the colours of the cover; maybe you are Dutch and simply use a Dutch sentiment ...or something else? 

Here's what The Librarian made:


This challenge will close on  2nd April . 


Challenge 78 -The Garden Birdwatcher's Bible   - remains open till 20th March


I hope you'll join The Library.

3 comments:

  1. Another fab prompt! Love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your tulips card! So pretty and colorful. I also like the book cover. I'm basically half Dutch half English, so I need to do something on this one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete