Sunday 28 March 2021

Challenge 80 - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

 

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.


You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This time we have perhaps the best-loved children's classic of all time : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol. Perhaps you'll be inspired by cats, playing cards, hearts or rabbits (white or not), tea parties, royalty or Alice herself...or something else? 

This is a book that has inspired The Librarian many times over the years and here are some of her favourite 'Alice' creations:




This challenge will close on 17th  April . 


Challenge 79 -Teach Yourself Dutch  - remains open till 2nd April. 


I hope you'll join The Library.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely choice and that first card is absolutely adorable. I had very little time to craft lately but one day I'll surprise you in the gallery. --- Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Alice cards, Martina! Good challenge, too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, good book choice. I don't have any Alice in Wonderland type stamps, but I may have to find a digi online. I also want to read this book again now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your challenges are always fun. Love the whimsy look of the toadstool card. I am having trouble with Linky Tools again. The picture of my card will not show up so I had to use the generic image. Clicking on the icon will take you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete