Saturday 5 January 2019

An Extra Reminder from The Library (and a hint about Challenge 24)

more details on my blog 
A final reminder from The Library - but your books aren't overdue and there'll certainly be no fines! 

Although a new challenge starts tomorrow, the Anthology challenge will stay open for another week. I hope you'll find time to enter. The challenge is to be inspired by any book (title , story or cover) featured in 2018. The whole list is here. 

For my card today I was inspired by the cover of Plenty More, which is a cook book:

Plenty More by Yotam Ottolenghi I picked up a signed copy from Ottolenghi Islington. It's a total bliss.
As well as entering the Anthology challenge, I hope you'll come back here tomorrow to see the new challenge , which will be great for total newbies (and that's a clue to the title...) 

1 comment: