Saturday 19 January 2019

Librarian's Choice - Anthology


I deserve to be fined for my late return with the Librarian's Choice. It's just that there were so many great entries it was hard to make a decision. 

In the end I chose three entries that made great interpretations of three different books:

Ishani with I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings:

DJ with Plenty More :

Glenda with Memoirs of a Geisha:


I hope you will copy the badge (above) to your blogs.

The current challenge - Absolute Beginners   - is still open for another week and challenge 25.is here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as a Librarian choice. What a thrill. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. am so happy to see my birds featured here, thank you very much to the Librarian and congratulations to the chosen readers 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, well done everyone

    ReplyDelete