Sunday 24 November 2019

Challenge 47 - Little Women

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

"Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents!" is the famous opening line of this classic American novel, by Louisa May Alcott. It's a 'coming of age' story about the four March sisters and the cover here shows them in winter clothing, skating. 



More details on my  blog.

This challenge will close on 14th December.

 Challenge 46 (The Sewing Machine)  will remain open for another week.

I hope you'll join The Library.

5 comments:

  1. What a great choice! I loved this book as an older child. Love your cards, Marina, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy! I mean girl! Can’t wait to play this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!!! One of my favorite books. Named my daughter after Margaret...ie, Meg. Gotta find some time to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this as inspiration - I just had to use an old favourite stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link isn't working. Here's mine: https://littlebitopaper.blogspot.com/2019/12/frosty-winter-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete